Exometric Personal Data Policy
Version 1, May 2018
Tel: (+45) 31 49 38 97
Collection of personal data
The personal information that we collect from the website is your IP address which is provided when you click on our website.
The purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data
The purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data When you click on our website, we log your IP address for statistical and technical purposes. This is done in accordance with Personal Data Regulation Art. 6, (1)(f),of the data protection law Art. 6, (1) The details of your IP address will be kept for 24 months.
Data security is a high priority for us and, therefore, we are committed to ensuring that any processing of personal data complies with the applicable data protection legislation in force. We have implemented administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we obtain through the site against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, misuse or unauthorised processing.
Third party processing
We may use data processors, including software providers for backup, security and storage as well as other purposes. Consequently your personal information may be entrusted to third parties (following instructions from ourselves) to process this information on our behalf). The data processors will not process your personal data for any purpose other than to fulfil their agreement with us. The data processors are required to treat your personal information as confidential and to take the necessary technical and administrative precautions to ensure that no information is accidentally or illegally destroyed, lost, impaired, disclosed without authorisation, misused or otherwise mistreated in violation of the Personal Data Regulation.
Disclosure of personal data
Your information will not be disclosed to third parties without first obtaining your express consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Regulation. Your rights will be respected under the Personal Data Regulation and you have the right, under the Personal Data Regulation. Art. 15-22, :
- to withdraw your consent to processing where processing would be based on your consent. Withdrawing consent does not necessarily affect the legal validity of data processed prior to withdrawal
- to request further details on the collected data, for example regarding the purpose of the processing, remedies etc.
- or, where necessary, to request the correction of incorrect information.
- In certain cases, to request the deletion of personal information
- In certain cases, the processing of your personal data may be limited.
- In certain cases to raise objections to our otherwise legal processing of your personal data
- In certain cases, you may request your personal information in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, and to transfer that personal data to another data controller
- to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate about our processing of your personal data. You will find the Data Inspectorate’s contact details at informationwww.datatilsynet.dk.
All of the rights mentioned above shall be handled by ourselves through contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can read more about your rights in the Data Inspectorate’s guidance on the rights of the data subjects available at www.datatilsynet.dk.